• As of Dec 25, 2016: (7) out of (40) entries remain available.
• Fireball Run is limited to 40 driving teams annually.
• To participate you do not need to be an auto-enthusiast, although you must be an adventurer who also embraces history, culture, cuisine, comradery, and challenge.
• To apply, the "main registrant" must be a: Business Owner, Key Corporate Executive, Celebrity, Elected Leader, or retiree of any category.
• Fireball Run alumni are among the most successful, philanthropic, and successful leaders abroad. Yeah, this $#*! is legendary.
• Think of the competition itself as a life-sized trivia pursuit game in which the trivia not only comes to life, you experience it, touch it, and interact with it.
• It is an 8-day, 2000-mile game also filmed as an Amazon Prime series.
• Since 2007 the live event and series has supported Child Rescue Network and aided in the recovery of 49 missing children.
• Competition Dates: Fri Sept 22 - Sun Sept 30, 2017.
• To learn more read below. On the left column you will find video clips and additional information.
You are applying to join the 11th season, Fireball Run Big Country.
The adventure and production takes place starting in Eau Claire, WI, then travels through Dubuque, IA, Burlington, IA, Fort Dodge, IA, Yankton, SD, and Pierre, SD, before finishing in Rapid City, SD. Each location is a different day in the schedule.
First and foremost, The Fireball Run is a 26-episode adventure-competition show distributed by Amazon Prime (and Instant Video). It is described as Amazing Race, Dirty Jobs, How It's Made, and your favorite travel/history show combined. For you, however, it is a surreal and engaging experience.
In Fireball Run, you will do more in eight days than most will in eight years. You will become close friends with an array of highly successful people, and you will encounter rare, epic, and never-to-be-repeated historic moments, all filmed as part of an episodic television show. Fireball Run is NOT a Reality TV series. Absolutely nothing is staged; everything in the series is authentic. All 26 episodes are filmed within nine days.
Application Submission Fee: $1,500.00
Balance Due Private Entry (if accepted): $11,500.00
Balance Due Commercial Entry (if accepted): $14,500.00
One entry = a two (2) person team and your one (1) vehicle (either personal or commercial).
Applications are reviewed within 2-3 business days. If a submission is not accepted, the fee is immediately and entirely refunded. If approved, the applicant must submit the balance within five business days. If the balance has not been received on or prior to the fifth day, the fee is no longer refundable. This is to prevent “false registrants", as the review process is time-consuming. It is your responsibility to accommodate event dates and have the financial capability of participating. So if you're truly really to roll, then let’s do this!
The selection criteria is intentionally subjective as producers attempt to present a diverse field of interesting characters and unique automobiles, so please consider this when submitting your application. The production does not accept every applicant.
As an active contestant, you will also have first right to participate in future seasons.
To qualify the main registrant must be one of the following: Self-Employed (any size business), Corporate Executive (with key decision authority), Celebrity (of any industry), Elected Leader, or retiree of any category.
All team members must be at least 25 years old. Dangerous behavior is not tolerated and Fireball Run is an arrogance-free experience.
Registration Includes: (2) persons + your (1) personal or commercial vehicle; single room / double occupancy accommodations (Sep 23-29); scheduled meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) + drinks; nightly open bar; access to all exclusive events and receptions; (250) custom trading cards; (1) official competition jersey; (1) commemorative metal dash medallion; all rally and advertiser decals + installation; (1) advanced premium gift package; (1) driver gift kit at registration; (2) official season posters.
You are welcome to be self sponsored (e.g. by your own company).
DO NOT APPLY if you have not available Sept 22 – 30 2017; received permission from your husband, wife, s.o., job, or parole officer; and have adequate funding. Once selected, there are no refunds. This game and production is logistically adjusted for each team upon registration.
Please download and review the information to the left of this page. If you have questions prior to applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Luck Driver!